DAY 01 – April 16 ,2020 – ISTANBUL – CANAKKALE (LUNCH/DINNER)
Upon arrival at Ataturk International Airport ,meet and greet your your English speaking guide. We are driving to old city via massive walls of Ancient Constantinople built by the Emperor Theodosius II over 1500 years ago. Then visit the Blue Mosque, also known as Mosque of Sultan Ahmet, which boasts a unique feature of 6 minarets. Visit Topkapi Palace, once the seat of the Ottoman Empire. Next proceed to Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture. Afterwards we are driving to Canakkale. Cross the Dardanelles Dinner and overnight in Canakkale
DAY 02 –April 17, 2020- CANAKKALE – TROY PERGAMON – KUSADASI
After breakfast leaving for the Ruins City of Troy you will be greeted by the huge replica of Wooden Trojan horse the most significant demonstration of the first contact between the civilizations of Anatolia and the Mediterranean world. After visiting Troy, explore the magnificent acropolis of Pergamum. Bergama is home to two of the country’s most celebrated archaeological sites: the Acropolis . In the early Christian era, Pergamon’s church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. We depart for Kusadasi , dinner and overnight .
DAY 03 –April 18, 2020- EPHESUS – (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
After breakfast , start your day with an upbeat Fashion Show casing high leather quality products from Turkey. Next we will discover Ancient city of Ephesus . Site of one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of theworld also one of the 7 Churches of Revelation and holds the House of Virgin Mary. Enter the magnificent city through the Magnesia Gate, and then a walk with your guide into the ruins of ancient Ephesus, was the capital of Asia Minor in Roman era. The route will take you to Odeon, Celsus Library,Temple of Hadrian, Fountain of Trajan and Great Theater. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 04 –April 19, 2020- PAMUKKALE (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
We will drive to Pamukkale and visit cotton castles and Heirapolis, including magnificently preserved necropolis, the main steet, thermal baths, the Greco Roman theatre and the Basilica of St. Philippe. Swim in a theraputic bath of hot spring mineral waters. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05 – April 20, 2020- PAMUKKALE – KONYA – CAPPADOCIA
Today we travel the ancient Silk Road visiting Sultanhani Caravansary and the Mevlana museum in Konya along the way. Mevlana was a philosopher and mystic of Islam, but not a Muslim of the orthodox type. Don’t miss the optional traditional Turkish folklore evening. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 –April 21, 2020- CAPPADOCIA (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
(Morning: Optional Hot Air Balloon) After having breakfast ,we start the tour of th region known in ancient times as Cappadocia is the setting for some of nature’s most bizarre wonders. We will visit Underground City, which is linked by underground tunnels to other cities. Continue to the UNESCO listed World Heritage site, Goreme Openair Museum, where you can see the church in the region. Proceed to Uchisar Hill to have an unrivalled view of Cappadocia. Later, visit to Pottery Workshop and Carpet Factory with drinks. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 07 – April 22, 2020-CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA ISTANBUL
After having breakfast , early morning departure to the nation’s capital, Ankara where we visit Anitkabir, mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. Dinner and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 08 – April 23, 2020 -ISTANBUL ( BREAKFAST/LUNCH )
After breakfast. Drive to port to take a cruise . Jump on board the cruise vessel and set sail to see the city of Istanbul from the water. The cruise will take you past historic Ottoman palaces, such as Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi palace, and look out for beautiful 19th and 20th-Century wooden kiosks, mansions, and villas, forming the elegant waterside section of the city. Visit Spice Market this marketplace was called the Egyptian Market because it was famous for selling goods shipped in from Cairo. After our lunch, free time at Grand Bazaar , Later transfer to airport for your flight back .
- Hotel Accommodation based on 4 and 5 *
- Full board Meals as per itinerary
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees of the sites and Museums
- New Model Vehicles with free Wi-Fi
- All Taxes and Vats
- Tipping for guide & driver 10usd per day
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at the meals/Minibars of the hotels
1 TK 85 WED15 MNLIST 2240- 0625
2 TK 84 THU24 ISTMNL 0255- 1840
- Hot Air Balloon Flight: 220 USD
- Turkish Bath: 35 USD
- Cappadocia Belly Dance Show w/ unlimited drinks: 40 USD
- Cooking Course: 50 USD
- Jeep Safari: 45 USD
TOURIST/BUSINESS VISA (6II,1a)
- Duly completed Application Form with two (2) photographs. Photo size should be about 2 x 2 inches (5 x 5 cm) square with white background. Do not staple or glue the photo to the application form. Please make sure it is not damaged.
- Original Passport valid for six (6) months prior to departure and photocopy of the first two(2) Pages of the passport. Kindly include old passport.
- Certificate of employment including applicant’s position, working record and monthly/annual income.
- Individual Latest Income Tax Return
- Company Latest Income Tax Return if travel is company’s expense
- FOR BUSINESSMAN/WOMAN – Company Business Registration such as SEC and DTI
- Original Bank Certificate addressed to the Embassy and Passbook
- Hotel Accommodation Booking Certificate
- Itinerary Flight Details
- Travel Insurance